Tips : Slim waist and lack of cellulite are guaranteed!




Slim waist and lack of cellulite are guaranteed!

Nobody now believes that I’m mom twice!)))

Cheap, accessible to everyone! Natural ingredients, tightens the skin, removes excess centimeters, improves skin color, and INCREDIBLY effective!

Here is the prescription:
2 tablespoons of black clay (dilute with water to the consistency of liquid sour cream), 1 teaspoon of purchased mustard and 1 teaspoon of honey.
All this is mixed and applied to the stomach, sides, hips and buttocks. You need to wrap yourself with cling film and a warm blanket. So lie an hour.  Then wash off everything and spread with any nourishing or moisturizing cream.

 I used to do it 2 times a week, now 1 time.  My waist is now exactly 60 cm (there were 71), and my hips 91 (were 106 cm!) Centimeters quickly left, now I only support the result.  There is practically no cellulite, the husband does not see him at all)))

 I advise everyone!  Excellent result!
 ______________

Post a Comment

0 Comments